Ok, I hadn't realise it had been quite this long since I last updated my blog. But today a friend of mine asked me to hurry up and post some work. So here goes. I handed in all my work for assessment just before Christmas so here are a few snippets of the work I did.
This was a final A2 printed poster of the mushroom typeface I made. Large format printed onto some really nice silky stock.
These are the mushroom poster again but this time screen printed. I meant for it to be A2 for the final piece but I couldn't get the folex printed that large. Three colour screen print A3 size on some lovely (and very expensive) Arboreta paper.
I made this little throw-away style booklet to show my processes throughout the project. I felt as though I had done a lot of work but my final piece really didn't show it. I made several copies to create a cheap 'grab one' feel. It was meant to be printed on A2 but that turned out to be very expensive so I printed it at home on Arboreta paper and made it A3, folded down to A4.