17 January 2011

I made two little hard back books. One was all of my 'research' that I did over that module. I use the term research lightly because it was actually just everything and anything that I stumbled across over the weeks. So I guess it's more of an inspiration journal. But that sounds gay.


The second book I made was called 'To Do'. This was part of my self directed study on priorities. To do lists are a great way of showing a persons priorities for the day or week or a project etc. I asked everyone in my class to bring in their current or old or just any to do lists they had so that I could photocopy them and make this book. Only a few people obliged but I was given a few diaries which were awesome! Every page was a to do list. I love lists and I was glad to see I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment