So when we finally found a flat for third year and moved in, we decided the place needed brightening up a bit. I made loads of cushions for the living room but this just didn't cut it. So I've spent my time away from work making bunting. I hope this works.
For the hallway
Buster was unimpressed that I was paying more attention to material than to him so he came along and rolled around all over it. Very frustrating but he got what he wanted.
For my room. Matches the carpet and everything. Well good... Until the sewing machine packed in and mum wasn't around to fix it. It's not as well made as the first batch but it'll do.